Des Paradis is
A celebration of a return to the ground.
The creation of universes where cohabitation and exchanges are possible.
A jungle's peep show.
A dive within constrained spaces, or empty ones, to expand or to share, to defend or to vibrate. A party, a revolt.
An idea of insularity.
Distant memories that arise.
A consideration of tight spaces that make sometimes our daily lives. Live it gently.
Find oneself place's with serenity and trust, pleasure and simplicity.
Des Paradis is
A piece about dreams and a bit of hope.
A piece about the existence of the "heavenly", and our power to create it, every day. A piece on cooperation, co-management and collective intelligence.
"Here simply benefactress, generously attentive to the other, nakedness is perfectly consistent with what preceded in the piece: an infinitely patient review of vibrant gestures clearly link to their environment, movements that are worrying about spaces and its other inhabitants, instead of becoming its occupants. Probably a possible idea of paradise. "
Gérard Mayen in Ball Room n°10, june-august 2016
- Conception | Kevin Jean
- Creation & interpretation | Laurie Giordano, Kevin Jean, Bastien Lefèvre
- Assisted by | Clémence Coconnier, Julie Nioche, Nina Santes
- Light design | Sylvie Garot
- Sound Design| Ruben Nachtergaele
- Costum design | Valentine Solé
Lenght | 55 minutes
- Production | La Fronde
- Coproduction | Le manège de Reims – scène nationale, L’échangeur – CDC Hauts-de-France, CDC Atelier de Paris-Carolyn Carlson
- Support | Arcadi et de la DRAC Île-de-France
- Thanks to | L’Espace périphérique de la Villette
- Ballroom - Summer 2016
- Ma Culture - April 2016
- L'union - 2015-11-12
- Interview Ma Culture - October 2015
Théâtre d'Arles, Fr
Festival 30'30", Bordeaux, FR
Reunion Island, TEAT Champ Fleury, FR
Antistatic festival, Sofia, Bulgaria
Plastique Danse Flore, Versailles, FR
Festival Ardanthé, Théâtre de Vanves, Vanves, FR
La briqueterie - CDC du Val-de-Marne, Vitry, FR
Le manège de Reims – scène nationale, Reims, FR
Festival C'est comme ça, L’échangeur – CDC Hauts-de-France, Chateau-Thierry, FR